Aerospace Controlled Environment Facilities & Cleanrooms
Allied Cleanrooms designs, constructs, and installs Aerospace Controlled Environment Facilities cleanrooms specifically designed for aerospace manufacturing, research, and servicing capabilities. We have served reputable organizations, such as NASA, Boeing, and JPL on a host of different projects.
Key Aerospace Advantages & Applications:
- Fully customizable to your exact specifications.
- Can adhere to ASTM International standards and specific cleanroom classifications.
- Active filtration for molecular contaminants like hydrocarbons and silicones.
- High-Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters for microbiological filtration of airborne spores, bacteria, and other contaminants.
- Customizable controlled environments based on the needs of your aerospace applications.
- Cleanrooms used for the manufacturing and assembly of contamination-sensitive spacecraft system hardware.
- Worldwide shipping and installation.