Allied Cleanrooms is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected when visiting our website. We assure you that we will never sell or share the information you give us.
1. Information we may ask for:
- Name, company name and job title
- Contact information, including email address
- Demographic information (zip code, preferences, interests, etc)
- Specifications, information and requirements for your project
2. What we do with the information we gather:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We will periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Respond to inquiries
Keeping your information private is very important to us. In order to keep your information safe we’ve put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Overall, cookies help us provide a better experience for you and help us identify which pages are most valuable to you. Please note that cookies do not in any way grant us access to your computer or gain any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
5. Links to other websites:
6. Controlling your personal information
Allied will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or contacting us via mail at 642 W. Nicolas Ave, Orange, CA 92868.
If you believe that any information we are holding of you is incorrect or incomplete, email us as soon as possible, or write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.