Aerospace Controlled Environment Facilities & Cleanrooms
Allied Cleanrooms designs, constructs and installs Aerospace Controlled Environment Facilities clean rooms specifically designed for aerospace manufacturing, research and servicing capabilities. We have served reputable organizations, such as NASA, Boeing and JPL on a host of different projects.
Key Aerospace Advantages & Applications:
- • Fully customizable to your exact specifications.
- • Can adhere to ASTM International standards and specific clean room classifications.
- • Active filtration for molecular contaminants like hydrocarbons and silicones.
- • High Efficiency Particular Air (HEPA) filters for microbiological filtration of airborne spores, bacteria and other contaminants.
- • Customizable controlled environments based on the needs of your aerospace applications.
- • Cleanrooms used for the manufacturing and assembly of contamination-sensitive spacecraft system hardware.
- • Worldwide shipping and installation.
Contact us at (800)962-3058 to speak with a Cleanroom Specialist or submit a contact form and we will respond within one business day.